Re: [ST] pop-off pannier stickers

I've lost two of them also. They are self adhesive backed. At $10 usd a
pop, I decided to sandpaper the recess to get a better surface and then
used some black RTV to glue the oval back in place. I would have used 3M
trim adhesive, but the tube went bad.

So far so good, both ovals have stayed in place. Though I always seem to
lose the right one.

At 09:44 AM 7/12/01 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Andrew Bell, Test Technician
Mixed Signals/ULTECH