[ST] Re: Canton Cycle Ride

> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:37:52 -0400
> From: "Ken Mitchell" <ken_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [ST] Re: Introduction
>
> Couldn't help but notice two more of the members on this list are from
> Connecticut. I'm in south/central Massachusetts. We should get together for
> some riding! Andrew B. and I have, and it's been great. However, he's
> bailing on this gig, so we need some "new blood".  :-)
>
> What I was wondering right now is.....
>
> Where is this ride from Canton Cycles going on Sunday? There's the "Super
> Sunday" at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, but there's also a "R.A.T. Diner
> Ride-In" just over the border in New York.
>
> Briefly, the details are: Meeting at the Martindale Chief Diner in
> Craryville NY, noontime. It's at the insection of Route 23 and the Taconic
> Parkway. That's about 20 miles from the Mass border, a few miles north of
> the CT line. The food is great, and we're expecting a good turnout. I'm
> leading a ride in from Auburn MA, and will also take a nice route around
> western MA after lunch.
>
> Any more info about the Canton Cycles thing? Are they headed to NY or will
> it be trip to Marcus Dairy? I DO hope it the Diner thing!
>
> Ken M.
> '00 RS

Hi Ken, the Canton Cycles ride is too meet up with with the NY diner ride according to the newsletter. Don't know how many riders are planning on being there. I'm not sure about myself as I might be doing an overnight in the Catskills but if that doesn't come off I will be at Canton Cycles at 10AM.

Nick Ferraro
00 RS