Re: [ST] New Daytona in USA > This may be old news, but my son who works for AZ Motorsports just > called to tell me that Desert Motorsports in Phoenix has 3 new > Daytona's. As a long time sport biker and Honda rider, he said it was > "just gorgeus, and way prettier than your Sprint" (where's that will?). > Said the seating position is as aggressive as an R1, generally the most > agressive of the liter bikes in all the mag comparo's. Since our Las > Vegas dealership lost their franchise, I won't have an oppourtunity to > see one for a while, but I guess they're heeeerrree.

My dealer called me on monday to tell me that a Daytona
had finally came in and he wanted me to take pictures
to put up on his web site.  Let's say I jumped right away
and went down to my dealer (Moto Montreal Cycle).

The bike looks much better in person.  It was the blue
one.  Nice color.  I didn't like the front end when I saw
the early pictures of it but I've changed my mind
after seeing it.  They did a really nice job with the tank.
It has some of the hard edges of a 996 at the front of the tank.

If you want to see the pictures, the're available here:
http://www.motomontreal.com/neuves.html
I'm no professional photographer and it's a digital camera.
So don't expect show quality pictures.

bye
- --
Robert-Andre Croteau    BSD,MOTU
BB4 Technologies Inc.                         http://bb4.com/
+1 (514) 238-9374
	Si le bonheur ne s'achete pas alors louez le.