[no subject]

Suddenly, he noticed a dot in his rear-view mirror. It seemed to be getting
closer! He slowed a little to see what it could be, and, suddenly,
WHHHOOOSSSHHH, something whipped passed him going much faster. "What could
be faster than my 2000 SP 8.2?" the young man thought to himself. Then,
just ahead of him, he saw the dot coming back at him. WHHHOOOSSSHHH! It
went flying by him again, going in the opposite direction! It almost looked
like the elderly man on the moped! "How could that be?" thought the young
man. Again he saw the dot in his mirror! WHHHOOOSSSHHH! KABBBLAMMM! The
moped slammed into the rear of the shiny new 2000 SP 8.2, demolishing the
rear end of the young rider's pride and joy.

The young man jumped off and saw it was the old timer. Of course the moped
was crushed, and the old man was lying on the ground, pretty beat up. The
young man ran over to him and asked, "Are you hurt? Is there anything I can
do for you?"

The old man groaned and replied, "Yes, would you please unhook my
suspenders from your side-view mirror?"