Re: [ST] RE: Where the buffalo roam

> But!! but there is yet another animal you may want to be aweare of, buffalo.

Hear, hear! I got chased by one as a teenager while I was on a bicycle
tour of Yellowstone and the Grant Tetons. Fortunately I don't think the
buffalo was serious, as I was able to sprint ahead of him for the 25
yards or so that he gave chase. I'm not sure what I did to provoke him,
other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's not an
experience I'm looking to repeat, but it sure does add some "character."

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA