[ST] Suspension Questions

Sorry I didn't check the list this morning, got up bright and early and
did my Race Tech install. The only answer I have for you is that my
stock springs were 422 and 427 mm in length. (go figure) The job is very
easy to do yourself, if your mechanically inclined at all, $250 is a
pair of tires, after all.
And Kroom is backordered on the 46 HRCS, I don't know if they have the
non-resevoir 46 mm for the Sprint. Steve Lilleys does have it though,
for another $100 or so.

So the tech tip said 5W oil, I remember now there was some discussion on
the board re: a misprint in the race tech instructions.  Did I screw up
by  not using 15 WT?
David
'99ST