[ST] Jackets

Bought a Vanson fully perfed jacket this weekend at Laguna with the full race
armor & back pad.  The armor & back pad reduce it a bit, but this still feels
like no other jacket I've ever worn, including several with big vents.  The
biggest difference is at low speed - when you're cruising in town at low
speed, or even stopped, a breeze will blow through a fully perfed jacket that
won't blow through vents.

If you're going to ride in hot weather, there is nothing else that comes close
(at least that I've ever tried, and I own two different fairly well vented
leather jackets, a 'stich, and a Triumph cordura riding jacket).

 -- Jim, 2000 ST in La Palma, CA (moving to SF in 1 month)