RE:[ST] Service Times

 >On my F, I buy all the stuff from my
 >ones. Work's great for me.
 >With the Spint I imagine I'll do the same, as the closest >dealer is now
 >350 miles away.
 >David
 >'99ST
In several regards I am lucky to have 4 dealers within a hour and a half
from here, and one mechanic I trust, though I still check his work! The
only service I can't do at home directly relates to the FI computer. As for
the valve adjustment's the dealer will get that job, I just don't have the
time for it right now, or the desire to purchase a shim kit to cover
contingencies.

I also guess I'll be keeping the bike while getting the other one up and on
the road again. So I'll be ST'ing for a while yet!

Peace,
Andrew