Re: [ST] Rear brake

>From: "Cameron McKay" <camckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>You must either be from NoCal (Frisco, just to piss you off) or Seattle.

New York, baby!

>Have you heard me say that you are ridiculous because you don't agree with
>ME? I respect your opinion on riding, why can't you respect mine.

If I saw you using a chisel as a screwdriver I would say that you are using
the wrong tool for the job.  That would *not* be my opinion, it would be a
fact.

Your voodoo cornering technique is not for the street.  You can call that an
opinion.  I call it something else.

Why not sign up for California Superbike  School -- it's only a stone's
throw from where you are located, right?  After the no-brakes drill (level
I), you can get back to us about how Keith was impressed by your voodoo
cornering technique.  I predict that he will completely re-design the course
and have the students charging corners. In fact, I bet that he'll change the
name of his business to Cameron Superbike School. ;-)