[ST] ScottOiler Followup Question

I searched the archives a bit and I found a little info.  Sorry, I should
have done this before sending the first message.

It appears that I need to pull vacuum from the Idle Air Control hoses -
i.e. where you hook up a balancer to synch the throttle bodies.  Can
someone confirm this for sure.  I also assume that the airbox needs to be
removed in order to get to these.  The appear to be under the airbox on top
of the throttle bodies.

I also appears that I need a different T connector.  Has anyone had luck
finding something like this at a Napa Auto parts or similar store?  As
usual, I'm rushing to get things done - leaving for a 10 day trip to Nova
Scotia in less than a week, and I really want to have this working by then.

Thanks again.

Tad Gralewski   tad_gralewski@xxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - name t.b.d
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
77 GS750 - The Blue Dolphin
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://members.home.com/tadgralewski
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG