Re: [ST] New to List/ScottOiler Vacuum Question

Tad_Gralewski@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've tried the vacuum hose going from
> the fuel pump (in the tank) to the airbox and also the other vacuum hose
> that comes out of that area.  I didn't try the drain hose, but I'm about to
> that point.  :-)

Yikes! From your description it sounds like you've been cutting into
breather hoses, not vacuum hoses. The only vacuum hose you should be
splicing is the one between cylinders #2 and #3 (the rightmost pair when
seated on the bike). It's corrugated, black hard plastic, and there's a
special "T" fitting you need. (ActionStations, assuming you ordered it
from there, should have asked you what kind of bike you have and told
you about this "T".)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA