Re: [ST] Rear brake

Not to be rude and with all due respect...........your not riding my bike.  Nor do you have any idea of my braking technique.  It's not complicated.  I depress the lever, I expect it to slow me down.  I CANT lock the rear even when I push hard.  This, and what others have reported, makes me think there might be a problem.  I will get it checked when in for a service (very shortly).  In the meantime, it sounds like a lot of riders need to sign up for your braking lessons.  ;)

Thanks to those that suggested things to look at.

Rick
'00 Sprint ST

to be rude, and with all due respect but it sounds like you folks
that complain about the rear need to practice your braking technique.