RE: [ST] Damning Triumph with faint praise?

>>Didn't you just contradict yourself by attacking me for expressing my
personal opinion?

Yes...but in my defense it was a good one-liner! No??  LOL

>>By the way, why did you cut out the quotes from Paul
about how boring (like an "appliance") Triumph, Sprint ST's and this list
are?

Because he didn't call "you", a person, boring.  But a bike.  I don't recall
Paul stating that ST Riders are boring people.  And I definitely don't
recall him stating that ST people are "dumb".

>>HOWEVER, I am tired of seeing several on this list get offended when
someone
>>even mentions Harleys (or any other brand) in a less than flattering light
>>but have no problem with someone calling Triumph motorcycles, Sprint ST's
>>and this discussion list boring.  Mitch, if you want to water down this
list
>>fine.  If you had thought about it, it is your attitude that contributes
>>what Paul seems to be complaining about, a boring list.  I am a fervent
>>supporter of Triumph, yet you attack me.  Paul is calling your motorcycle
>>and this list boring and you support that as "personal opinion".  If your
>>point of view is that of the majority on this list, I'll stick to the T-5
>>list.

Call any make of bike anything you want...I don't mind....but try and skip
the personal insults.

Also...if you need to reply..do it off list.  I am weary of airing your
laundry before the whole list. :-0

Kind regards,
mitch

PS...Have fun on the T-5 list.