[ST] dissension in the ranks

I personally like a little conflict on the old list. makes me feel like i am
not quite so boring. Having owned and ridden most other brands I will be
keeping my ST for some time to come. The bike does everything well and I also
dig the triple.  However, I am selling my guzzi and replacing it with a  mid
- -90"s Ducati.  Alway gotta have a little. mechanical mayhem to deal with.  My
wife says the Triumph is the bomb and the aprilia is ugly.  Style points
count and everyone likes what they like. have fun on all bikes. john c

personally, living in the Midwest, i would never own a hd