Loose Bolts on ST's/ Safety Wiring

Hello all:

I am a relatively new ST owner and have been lurking and reading the digest
posts for several months now. One of the items that I have seen rear its
head a few times is the issue of loose bolts.  While I have not experienced
this (yet) there is and excellent way to give yourself peace of mind and a
solution to this problem.  Safety wire.  Yes it is a time consuming and
methodical project. However, it can really save your fanny.

Hey, if you are unlucky enough to live in a northern climate like myself, it
gives you something to tinker with on the bike in the winter months.

I have copied a link below that is an excellent "how to" on safety wire.
Please excuse the fact that the guy who gives the example rides a Ducati
ST2......... his loss....

Hope you find this helpful.

http://home.iexalt.net/~rich/ducati/wire.html

The Best,