Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #417

original message:

>From: "Scott & Donna" <sphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Please don't start up the Harley bashing.  This is a Triumph site.
>Harley-Davidson is a different kind of company that makes different kinds
>of
>motorcycles.

>Scott

Scott,  I believe you have totally misunderstood my point.  #1. I have
ridden Harley's for 20 years before getting my Trophy 1200, then my
Sprint-ST.  I LIKE Harley's!  My point is simply they have developed a great
new motor and a great new chassis (via Buell, a wholly owned subsidiary)  I
just wish they would marry these to new concepts into one GREAT BIKE.

And since when is this a site for discussion of Triumph only?  I believe I
first heard of both the Harley's via THIS site.

Chill.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)