[ST] On the road again......

Hey-na, Hey-na, my bike is back!

Yep, finally.  Picked up the beast on Friday (no friday the 13th jokes,
PLEASE). Now it's break-in time all over. Got up Sat. morn. & took a short
morning ride with "Bird Dawg" Viosca, about 200 miles.  Man it got hot in
Dallas!  Re-acclimation time for me. Sunday, put another 175 on.  Should
have 500 by Wed.  Then I can change out the break-in oil.

I will tell y'all one thing.  This motor is TURBINE-LIKE!  Steve, the wrench
at RPM, rebuilt the motor by hand, new cases & crank on up. I have never
ridden a triple as smooth as this thing.  Under 3000 rpm stumble?  Not here,
baby.  Hi-frequency buzz at about 5000 rpm? Not anymore!  This machine now
feels like a fine swiss watch (not that I had any complaints).  But man!
Can't wait to get the break-in done, change the oil and see waz'zup.  Will
be taking a short trip to OKC this week-end for my step-dad's B-day numero
80.  Will let y'all know if this uncanny smoothness
continues................stay tuned.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)