[ST] Futura/Buell/Sprint

I have to agree with the Buell part, I almost bought a
lightning stripe befor I got the Sprint.. and the
Buell is a serious kick in the ass fun thing to ride!!
if it were reliable I would consider it for a next
bike.. I have never had more fun on 2 wheels. The
sprint is exciting too, really love this bike! its
exciting for the RIGHT reasons (ie. buells brakes)
I love the sprint and would not replace it with
anything currently on the market.... but have not yet
riden the futura.. havnt gotten over the butt-ugly
appearance yet. I would like to add a cruiser to my
garadge after collage, that new HD is looking alright
too... PEACE. love whatever motorcycle your
stuck/blessed with.

Tony Burke
00'ST (Love this bike more than any other I have owned
or ridden-red)