[ST] Ride to Work & Brakes

As an AMA, TSRA, COG member and a person sick of hearing about a few people
thinking they know how everyone should brake or not brake into corners, I
felt it would be OK if I reminded you folks about Ride To Work Wed. 7/18/01.
This, supposedly, will send a message to someone? as to how many of us are
really on the road at any given time.
I personally ('cuz I use my brights in daytime) find that other motorists
get sick of my blasting them, and get out of my way. Not saying there aren't
oblivious idiots on the road, I just make it more difficult for them to
feign ignorance!
So are we gonna Ride To work on Wed?? Or what??

Hopefully the braking wars are over, and I can slide amongst the ZX9's and
Fireblades as usual.
 Respectfully yours,
                                Jim

Jim Schroeder "Desert Dawg"