Re: [ST] Ride to Work & Brakes

>So are we gonna Ride To work on Wed?? Or what??

Well I work at home, but I promise to wear my helmet all day and go
vroom-vroom at my desk.

You know what's great about being your own boss? You get to take a 2 hour
meeting with a client and turn it into an all day motorcycle ride. I did
200 miles today on very interesting roads, all in the name of work. Man I
love being the boss!

(I can hear some of you skeptics already: all day and he only did 200
miles? Well about a quarter of it was in the dirt going up and down some
very steep mountains. I did up my average speed with a blast back on the
the Avenue of the Giants though. So did everyone else have a good Monday at
the office?)

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA (official Cow Town and home of "Moo Dawg")
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300
'00 Lakota ATV