[ST] Re: Re: Futura

> they issued recalls for. I would still say if the bike was even close to
> reliable, I would much prefer one of those, (S3T) over the Triumph. The
> Triumph is a great reliable do it all motorcycle, I think the best on the
> market right now (maybe the Aprilia), but, FOR ME, it is about as exciting
> as watching grass grow. I bought it realizing that, same as I bought a
Honda

You're comparing apples and oranges. The S3T is designed to be fun. The
Triumph model you're comparing it to is designed with a heavy emphasis on
practicality. The appropriate and fair comparison would be to Triumph's
devil-may-care, attitude laden, all-I-have-to-do-is-look-good, model. In an
apples to apples comparison, Triumph frequently comes out on top. A lot of
SpdTrp owners also considered a Buell. There are a least of couple of folks
on the lists that traded in their Buell for a SpdTrp. Almost every moto mag
comparo ranks the SpdTrp higher. There are a few shops that sell both bikes.
The owner of one such shop put it this way: there are some folks who must
have an American bike, they buy a Buell; but the folks who come in looking
for a Buell with an open mind, walk out with a SpdTrp.

Daphne
who wouldn't buy a Buell, but hopes someday to be able to afford a custom
Fat Boy...