[ST] Re: Schuberth

Everything that I've read says flip up helmets are not as safe as full face.
According to Proficient Motorcycling, the Hurt report concluded that the
chinbar is the most frequently impacted area of a helmet during a crash.
Snell won't certify flip ups. If you want to get a flip up, that's fine, but
don't delude yourself into thinking that its as safe as the Arai you're
currently wearing.

Daphne