[ST] Road trip

Hi all, well i am about ready to take the longest road trip on my sprint
st. i will be traveling from ventura (SoCal) to Brainerd to watch the
ama races.  the biggest problem i have so far is the fact that my bike
will reach its 12000 mile service time when i get to minneapolis.  i
talked to my service guy and he said not to worry that he could do the
service when i get back.  well that would put me about 3000 over.  That
seems a lot of miles to put in before the 12000 service.  i have made an
appointment for it to go to trackstar motorsports in minneapolis for the
service.  i am looking for advice,  wait till i get back or take it when
i get there.

also anyone else going to brainerd?  my route will be almost all two
lane so i figure it will be quite an adventure.

jim in vta