Re: [ST] New file uploaded

At 07:54 PM 7/17/01 +0000, STeve Duncan wrote:
>And NO WHEELIES!!  We are trying to make a good impression, at least one
>day a year.  ;-)

Oh yeah - that reminds me. On Saturday I was out in the people mover
picking up building supplies when I see an ST and a Duc behind me. The
Ducati rider pulls a huge wheelie and proceeds to ride it behind me through
the intersection. He comes down and the guy on the ST pivots and is now
riding side saddle. He then spins again and is riding the bike backwards
!!! At this point the car behind him panics and drives off in the grass
which in turn causes massive panic behind him ....

The guy realizes how close he came to causing an accident because he spins
around in the seat and then they both go blasting down the crowded street
at a high rate of speed....

And we wonder why some people dislike motorcyclists so much....

- -Eric