Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Eric,

Yes that was my '01 BRG ST in the picture of the parking lot.  Fortunately the
picture didn't show all the bugs collected on the way to California.  The weather
was excellent all weekend, some great riding to be had down and back.

My Best Regards,

Scott

Eric Mann wrote:

> Is that Scott's BRG ST in the picture?
>
> Eric Mann
> eric91z@xxxxxxxx
> '91 Camaro Z28
> '01 Blue ST
> '95 Ford F150 4x4

- --
Dealing with yourself, use your head;
When dealing with others, use your heart;
Anger is only one letter away from danger.