RE: [ST] Oil Substitute?

>>Manuel is wrong..

Who is Manuel, one of our new Mexican listers perhaps :-)
Diamond Dawg.
Bath.
UK.

PS, Those of you that remember my squashed ST last November ( in the dealers
for 66 days [is this the record still?] but thankfully over the winter
period!) will be pleased to know that I am buying a house in Box (home of
Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios) ...with a garage!!
No more checking out of the window every morning to see it's still upright!
I will soon be able (within reasonable limits) to house passing ST listers
for short periods, as long as they come prepared with large amounts of
alcohol :-)

neil.