Re: [ST] Preventing key damage

I bought one of those triangular leather Triumph
keychains and put a square of black Velcro loop
on the back of the leather keychain fob and a square
of Velcro hook in the middle of the triple clamp.

It works great.  It's a cinch to use and no distracting
keychain fob flipping around.

- -Don Draper, Jr.
  "Blue Dawg"
  2000 RS