RE: [ST] Changing Springs Question

original message:

>From: Neil  Tracey <Neil.Tracey@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Keith,
>I think it's something to do with Loretta Lynne, the Coal Miners daughter,
>well know USA C&W singer, played by Sissy Spacek (dodgy spelling!) in the
>film of her life.
>Nothing to do with the beatles get back....me thinks ?

>Diamond
>Bath.

OK, Neil, Keith.  Actually, both.  It's just the way my twisted mind works.
Kinda like the Kevin Bacon Game (oh no, you won't know what that is either).
  Yeah, a connect the dots kinda thing.  Start with the original premise.
Erik Miner's son is Cole, Cole Miner, Sheley suggests he has a daughter,
Cole Miner's daughter, which is what Loretta Lynn was known as, and had song
by that name, and the above mentioned movie, and well the synaptic
connection clicked over to the Beatles "Get Back"....
convoluted, and not nearly as funny as I thought after explaination.

ST content:  I am the only person at my office (70 souls) that even OWNS a
motorcycle.  (They all think I'm crazy)

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)