[ST] Stone Guard Headlight Shield

I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this product, from 3M, available
through the Aerostitch catalog. I ordered some, thinking it might be a good
way to avoid an otherwise expensive headlight replacement. The product
arrived with a warning label attached- "do not use on small headlamps w/
oversize bulbs, product is a thermal insulator", and goes on to caution
usage on high wattage accessory lights may cause a lens to crack. They
mention sizes of 5" or less, and the wattage concern at 80 to 100 watts. I
know my headlights are in the 50 watt range, and just need some assurance
that I'm not going to have a problem, any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks
Denis Liakos
'01 BRG ST
"STella"