[ST] RE: Strange Place To Find Neutral

Hi,

I also got a false neutral between 5th and 6th twice
on my RS while I was stuck on the 3,500 rpm run in
limit. Both were really just a case of me stuffing up
the gear change.

It hasn't happened since I was able to grab a few more
RPM, and I'm learning how the RS likes to have it's
gears changed. Also the box is a lot better now at
850km and the first oil change has also made things
much better. It now feels solid as opposed to
reluctant, and the honda now feels like there is
nothing in the box as I get use to the Triumph
(16,000km on the Honda VTR250)

=====
bye for now
        Mal