[ST] re: What is the best model year?

	Well, the 2001 gets my vote. You just gotta have the Sapphire Blue, of
course, and it looks so nice with the silver wheels. FWIW, I have a blue 2000
and had the front brake reservoir remedied and the gearing changed to '99 spec
at 12k miles. I also fitted the carbon fiber pipe at the same time and it's
much snappier, yet still fine for long distance slabbing. I just got back from
a 4 day round trip to Dallas and back (about 600 miles total), and averaged
better than 45 mpg (U.S.) doing between 80 and 90 mph indicated (75 - 80 mph
actual).

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 red SV650S  "Cherii"