Re: [ST] Spidi Jackets

At 07:42 AM 7/20/2001 -0500, Eric Mann wrote:
>Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Spidi line of
>jackets?  Specifically, the Net, Clima, or Mask jackets from them?

I have the Mask jacket, and I'm quite satisfied, but I would not buy it again!
It's not 100% waterproof but can resist for a while under the rain. More
than once I was able to avoid wearing a rainsuit thanks to that.
It's pretty light and confortable. Now there are around 35° Celsius over
here (just below 100° Fahrenheit) but the jacket is not too hot with all
the vents open (and no liner of course). I didn't try it in the winter yet.

What I don't like about this jacket: too few pockets. Only one small
internal pocket and only two external pockets, plus the cellphone pocket
that's just over the other two, causing an ugly bulking if you keep
something inside all three.

- -andre

         Andrea@xxxxxxxxx
  Triumph Sprint RS (lampu grogu)