Re: [ST] Still no bike

I feel the same way.  Called the shop this morning and they still didn't
have the fuel fittings or new mirror in.  Going to call back this afternoon
since their shipments usually come in around noon.  Hopefully I can still
plan on picking it up tomorrow.

On a better note, talked to the insurance appraiser this morning and he said
he was waiting on a quote from the shop on a new front fender and labor and
what it would take to repair the small scratch in the fork leg.  I told him
I am not at all worried about the fork - you would have to look VERY closely
to find that one.  Just the fender.  He said he would probably throw in an
"appearance allowance" on the quote so I will end up with some extra cash
for that.

Speaking of which, anyone have a picture of the CF front fender on a
Sapphire Blue ST????

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28