Re: [ST] Still no bike

I know I should have more patience,  but this is the
first new bike I've ever owned and I was really really
looking forward to at least a couple of years of
trouble free riding. It's kind of a let down.

I think my mechanic is pretty good and I have double
checked his work with some other (known to be
excellent) shops and they don't seem to think that
he's on the wrong track.

It's also a problem that has been ongoing since April.
 So that makes it a total of 4 months since I first
had them look at it.

I'll get over it...there are worse things in the world
to be upset about than my toy being broken.

Thanks

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST