[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #441

Stock centerstands are of course available for the RS.

You're supposed to get replacement (longer) footpeg
feelers as part of the centerstand kit; but I've seen them
omitted.

Insist on new feelers so that the centerstand won't hit first.
We too many crash reports on this list already :-(.   I can
vouch that the long feelers work as advertised.

- -Don Draper, Jr.