Re: [ST] distance riding

> my question is, is this typical? are we just wimps?
> what is the group experience here? i know that some of
> you travel great distances in the summer heat to

One thing I would suggest is a CamelBak.....wear this while you are on the
bike and you can drink while you are going down the road.

This has really helped me. I live in Texas so I understand about the heat
and I too always wear full leathers.

Another thing you may want to do is before any long rides....and I usally
start several weeks before I leave is to get in the habit of
stretching.....I think you will find this really helps. I spend a lot of
time on stretches for the neck ,back ,legs and forearms.I think you will
find that this really helps.

Too if you are having a problem with your neck you may want to try a Double
Bubble screen.

Robert