Re: [ST] Riding two up

> I've recently met someone who would like to go riding with me.  I've only
> ridden two up a few times and then it was on, well, my Harley.  Other than
> braking distance and speed/lean through a corners is there anything else
I'd
> want to be aware of?  Any tips for the rider or passenger?  Thanks.

Hi Doug.

Make sure and set up you preload on the rear shock to handle the extra
weight.This will make a big difference. I usally go out about two turns on
the rear shock when I have Jenna riding with me. If the front feels "light"
then you would need to add more preload in the back. Too make sure and
inform the passenger that if they are going to move at all make sure it is
when you are NOT in a corner.

I am sure others can offer more tips.

Robert