Re: [ST] distance riding

Interesting thoughts on the camelback.  I have put mine inside the tank bag,
but found it a little more inconvenient to use (have to suck to hard to
overcome gravity) but did not consider the map pocket.  I also have a 74 oz.
so it may not fit.  Thought about putting it under my jacket this last
week-end, thinking it may give some additional cooling effect.  I also have
a back protector in the jacket.  Put on the camelback, put on the jacket,
looked in the mirror.  OK, I'm not real fashion conscious in Moto-gear,
function over fashion I say.  But, Man, I looked like freakin' Quasi-Moto!
I could just imagine the additional effect when leaning over the bike.  I
felt this would be a safety hazard to all those I would share the road with.
  What with their laughing and crashing with teared over eyes.  I put it
back outside the jacket.

Still, I get some strange looks/questions about it a rest stops.  Goes with
the territory I suppose.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX

>From: "Robert Head" <mchead@xxxxxxxx>

I run a back protector so I just wear it on