RE: [ST] Dynojet Powercommander III and slipon

Jonaz

> I was thinking of adding a powercommander III and a slipon to
> tune my RS
> a little bit. Anyone done it and can share the result? What kind of
> slipon should I buy, triumph original?

I may be wrong but I'm not sure you really need the PowerCommander.  I think
most people get best results when the stick on a Triumph can and upload the
appropriate Triumph tune.  The upload can be done by any dealer and only
takes a few minutes.  The important thing is that having uploaded the new
tune that they check your CO2 level (should be 3%).

Personally I'm thinking of going for the Jack Lilley titanium can for my RS.
I'm sure the Triumph one is good, but I'm not a big fan of the look of
carbon exhausts.  On the RS I think stainless or titanium looks the
business.

> It's sunny in Stockholm, Sweden today so no work!

Yeah I took the back roads from Sigtuna to work this morning.  Still I
should be doing what you're doing and taking the day off!

Andy