Re: [ST] What Eastern Rally?

>My son and I are headed down to Florida from upstate NY again on the ST, as
he is starting college this fall.  We have to be in
>Tallahassee on the 19th,

My son attends FSU also.

 which I just realized would put us in the North Carolina area around the
17-18th.  What is this thing about
>an Eastern Rally?  Where is it?  Could anyone post some details, or perhaps
direct me to the site with information? How far do we have

It's @ the Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway, 20 miles south of Ashville.
For more info check out the Sprint ST web site @ triumphnet.com/st/

>I am not much on group gatherings, but with the great people on the ST
list, it would probably be fun.

PROBABLY, you don't know the half of it!
Really, we have a great time. Everyone rides within their limits and saftey
is stressed. The routes are always outstanding, just a great time.

>Thanks,
>
>Rick Hartwick
>South New Berlin, NY
>00 ST