Re: [ST] VFR?...Not!

I personally enjoy a little heavey sarcasm now and
then. (I did LOL when I read your post)   What I'm
really surprised by is that the guy is in a pretty
well established dealer, knows his stuff, is not a
punk.....Maybe he thought I said 90,000 miles(?)

Steve Bergman

- --- Darwin Holmstrom <dholmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>