Re: [ST] Polish

>I tried a trick from a mate and it seems to work, just polish it after
>washing with household furniture polish (UK- Pledge or Mr Sheen) the streaks
>just disappear, is there any reason that I shouldn?t be using furniture
>polish?

Back in '86 when I was working at a Suzuki dealership (trying not to be an
idiot selling bikes) I was startled to see the owner of the shop spraying
the bikes with Pledge. But it seemed to work because at the time there was
still an '82 Katana ( that I could have picked up for a song, I'm still
kicking myself on that one) on the showroom floor that looked like it had
just been uncrated. Obviously Pledge is not going to remove road grime, but
after a wash or just to get the daily dust removed it works fine.

The cloth you're doing the polishing with probably has more potential to
damage the finish than what you actually use for polish.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA (official Cow Town and home of "Moo Dawg")
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300
'00 Lakota ATV