[ST] For polishing

There has been a lot of good discussion about
polishing compounds & waxes etc. and I would like to
add that the material you use to apply polishes & wax
is almost as important as the compounds you use.

Softness and absorbancy are the two most important
factors.  Make sure you are using 100% cotton.  It is
sure to be softer than the coatings you are polishing.

The softest and most absorbant material I have found
is cloth diapers.  Very hard to come by these days.
If you look in the yellow pages under "wiping (or
wiper) supplies you should find a supplier that
carries these in bulk (discarded from the baby diaper
supply companys) at a pretty cheap per pound rate.

Don't worry...there is no trace of its former use.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST