[ST] Luggage

I've been searching for luggage suitable for my Speed Triple for months.
There seems to be nothing on the market that satisfied my stringent
aesthetic and storage criteria. I wanted the convenience of a topbox in a
sporty aerodynamic package. The closest I've come has been the Fastbag
http://www.usfastbag.com (and Speedpack). Just as I was about to buckle down
and tackle the serious fitment problems, I stumbled upon the Speed-Pac
http://www.speed-pac.com  http://www.motrax.co.uk/luggage. It is, by far,
the coolest tankbag I've ever seen: hardshell, aesthetically congruent with
sportbikes, waterproof, roomy but not tall, and aerodynamic. It seems to be
marketed primarly as a backpack, with motorcycle application being
secondary. Unfortunately, the picture of it mounted to a GSXR looks less
than ideal, so there may be some tweaking neccessary. I am intrigued about
the possibility that it could be mounted as a tail bag.

Daphne