[ST] Update on bike

Well, got an update on the bike today.  They currently have it running with
no fuel leaks.  They had originally ordered both of the fittings that go in
the right side of the tank, but come to find out they are on back order.
So, they took that whole side plate (fittings and all) off a BRG Sprint they
had in the warehouse.  So, the bike is running with no problems.

They did say that the fitting on the other bike, while still quick
disconnect types, were of a somewhat different style than the ones that came
on my bike originally.  Anyone know if Triumph started using a different
fitting or anything like that?  Hopefully I won't have anymore problems with
these different fittings or the fact that they replaced that whole panel.

Now all I am waiting for is the front fender to arrive and be installed
before Saturday so I can finally have the bike back.  According to the parts
manager, the fender is not on back order and he expects it tomorrow (it was
ordered last Saturday).

So, keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to pick it up on Saturday
and start putting miles on the most enjoyable bike I have ever owned.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28
'01 Blue ST