[ST] Shiny new ST question

Someone sent this to me:

An engineer was entering the office when another engineer rides up on a
shiny new ST.

"Where did you get such a great bike?", asked the first.

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday
minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She
threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said 'Take
what you want.'"

The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes
probably wouldn't have fit."

Question: What color was the ST and why?
- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"