[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #450

Scott Inman wrote:

> Awesome view of the river under the woodbridge.
> Great wallpaper!
>
> URL :-
> http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/P1010055.jpg

Scott,

Thanks for the pix. It brought back some memories. I hiked up there
twice while a boy scout. I rode up, in a cage, in '90. 75, sunny and
calm at the base. 50, cloudy and windy at the summit. Is it still a
primarily gravel road?

As for the river, go back in April or May next year and you should see
plenty of water! I remember that bridge quite well. I did a job in
Jackson in February of '92. Not much water, in its liquid state, under
the bridge then.

BTW The 6 ton limit on the bridge would be about 18 STs and their
riders! Maybe the 2002 East Coast Rallye can test this theory!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"