Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #450

Hi Steve!

Thanks for the kind words.  Glad you liked the pix.

I don't normally upload pix often, but this day was my favorite bike trip so
far this year.  The weather was spectacular, and if any of you live in New
England, or are in the area, do yourself a favor and ride to the summit of
the mountain -- What a breathtaking view!

Mt. Washington isn't the Swiss Alps (where I've visited before), but it
still is pretty astounding!

So you hiked to the top Steve?!?!  Wow, that's an accomplishment!  How long
did it take to go down/get up?

Scott