Re: [ST] ST in Russia

Wow!  and we get all bent out of shape when someone cuts in front of us without
signaling on the old eight lane, 75 mph, superslab, concrete, drive your house
around on it, Mcdonalds at every exit, "why are these damn trucks so slow", I
hate it when they go slow in the fast lane", we need another one,  little
country roads here in the U.S.A.