Re: [ST] RE: Rev limiter? twist that bastard!

hello all,
         in the cage world and my experienced with my old 93 626 with the
sweet 2.5L V6. and what i have
read of other cager engines. "Most" rev limiters cut or retard the fuel
supply to the injectors, thus giving the bababa stutter
you feel. It "should not" damage the motor (other than any vibrations
caused from the action, or if it was
done for an extended period of time). And who would continue to ride on the
rev limiter for 5 minutes or more?  ;p

enjoy the weekend, Skip